Wednesday, April 13, 2005


cooking with meat has never been easy for me. i normally don't do it. ernie does it or we eat beans and rice. or pasta. or broccoli. it's not that difficult to understand my aversion to dealing with meat: vegetables and grains don't bleed on you when you're cutting them. but last night i cut and cooked pieces of beef for dinner.

it's not that i don't like to eat meat, sometimes i really like to eat meat. sometimes a hot dog sounds really good. maybe it's the idea of not having anything to do with the killing of animals with eyes and heartbeats in order to eat them that is appealing to me.

i thought that the monumental occasion of my unrequested meat preparation experience deserved documentation. and besides, i'm experimenting with the bloggerbot tool this morning, too. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

I use and like hello/bloggerbot. I like how you can click on pics and see them larger. I am snobby, though, and don't display their cute graphic.

Now I have cutting instrument envy!

10:14 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home