Wednesday, November 09, 2005

silliness, etc.

first things first -- the first tag i've actually responded to (no offense, former taggers!)

Camille tagged me! The rules are:

1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

well, my twenty-third post only had four sentences so i used the fourth. oddly, this post had a mystery comment, probably the only post in the archives with mystery, for what it's worth.

anyhow, this is what i said in sentence four:

even now as i type i can hear this wind up, over the roof and down the long channel of driveway, whipping and whistling between the trees and bushes and grapevines.


and this is who i'm tagging:

husband without twenty three posts (i guess you pick your last post?)
mother with new glasses
joy joy joy
mr. imagination
lady jenn

secondly, here's a fun quiz to take!

i took the quiz and was happy to be dubbed prince caspian:


"As Prince Caspian you are a noble, goodhearted but mischievous scallywag! Fun loving, you are admired for your easy going nature."

hmmm . . . not so sure if it's me or not, but i'll take it! we can't wait for the movie here. i'm a little concerned because the books are near and dear to my heart. peter jackson, don't let me down!

2 Comments:

Blogger GypsyMan said...

Hey Mollie

I'm Reepicheep

2:12 PM
Blogger kristen said...

I am Peter (Caspian was my #2)

11:21 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home