Monday, May 23, 2005

what will i do with my baby-o?

keeping busy: students to perform tonight, mollie and ernie to perform tonight. beginnings and endings, the summer, the school year.

and something fantastic and minty brought to you by a sleep starved husband who loves me the most.

(and if you're not the type to click on each and every hyperlink, i'd encourage you to reconsider and click the minty fantastic above....)

strange to be so professional here and there.

briefly, some extraordinarily cute pouting and slurping at a recent wedding celebration.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The site looks awesome, Mollie! How exciting!! Good luck with everything. :)

4:15 PM
Blogger kristen said...

The site looks awesome! It's inspiring me to find my local Kindermusik teacher :o)

6:41 PM
Blogger jen said...

looks sweet. if we were closer, i'd sign my kids up in a heartbeat!

11:10 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home